Goodbye 2009 – 25 random things edition
It seem like my 2009 summary post is late , because I’m down with flu for the past few day, not really a good ending for 2009 but looking on the bright side I hope that all the sickness will end on 2009.For 2009 summary I’m not going to post many summary post like previous year , I will be using the 25 random things about me meme style.
25 random things about me on 2009
- I m still on weight control , still setting my target on 80 KG , current weight is 86.5KG.
- I bought the air ticket and going to have family trip on march 2010.
- I’m glad that going through recession without losing job.
- I have did some project that i m proud of on my job ( restructure one of the project into MVC mode and bringing social element to another project)
- I setup a Facebook page for propose to my love one on the day we go steady 9 years ago and she agree.
- I have ROM with my love on september, I’m a legally married man now.
- I’m still trying to get use to it for this upgrade, from boyfriend 1.0 to husband 2.0
- I have hit my next saving target amount.
- I bought a few insurances this year.
- I’m start feeling financial pressure .
- I quit WOW for sometime but recently join back as casual due to my wife is playing too.
- I playing quite a lot of Facebook game with my colleagues.
- I have plan to build a Facebook game but didn’t kick start so far.
- I receive 1 Google cheque only this year.
- My blog traffic is falling to bottom due to some mistake during revamp ( i have fixed it and now slowly climb back )
- I been reading a lot of Code Igniter tutorials but never kick start any project.
- I have build my first WordPress theme base on hybrid theme framework.
- I did try to build a twitter applications site but lost interest soon after it launch.
- For the first time , i didn’t getting any gadget this year.
- My netbook MSI Wind still under utilize and Ipod Touch continue to be my favourite Gadget.
- I’m struggle between iPhone and Android Phone.
- I seldom use my mobile phone now day , just tweet/msn/Facebook me might be the easier way to reach me.
- I didn’t switch hosting for the past 1 year.
- I switch over to Chrome but I still love Firefox for web development purpose.
- I’m in love with Mac and slightly addicted on both Twitter and Facebook.
I think i have more then 25 things to mentions for 2009 but this list should include the most important 25 things , the only regret for 2009 is the webwork section, It’s been continious 2 years i didn’t get a satisfy result on the webwork section, I hope that will be something great happen on 2010.