Blank Screen after login cPanel ?
I have just experience that, after login cPanel securely ( https:// ) , my left hand menu bar and my center content is blank !
i try to restart the cPanel service and getting this error
Starting cPanel ssl services: [FAILED]
after doing some research on the web, i found the solution
- first “ps aux | grep stunnel” to find out stunnel process ( checking what version you have at the same time )
- someone suggest try to kill the process, but i didn’t i m thinking just get the restart work should be the same
- edit this file /usr/local/cpanel/etc/init/stopstunnel
- you should see that a list of command but without your version of stunnel, so add this in system(“/scripts/ckillall -9 stunnel-4.15local”);
- restart cpanel service, by now should be restart sucessful
- one last step which some of the support never mention, reset your server ssl ( without doing this, i still keep getting blank screen )