10 things about Rework Labs 2014
4 Year ago, I started Rework Labs, today is my business birthday and starting of the 5th year as a sole proprietor. In order to celebrate of this, I m doing a review of 10 important things of Rework Labs in 2014.
- Total revenue is only 7% increase, but consider I have taken quite a long break for my little one, I think is still an ok result.
- 22% of the revenue has goes to freelancers that I hired , I have mixed experience for getting freelancer help.
- I feel good with team-mate but I don’t handle well for team-mate that under perform.
- Another long project which I start since I working freelance end, it’s been way too long and it doesn’t justify the resources I spend.
- Completed a project for online submission contest that involved around $40k paypal transaction.
- Working on a startup’s MVP.
- Completed 4 e-commerce project , all using woocommerce.
- Most unique project is working on a membership system for a temple that doing funeral arrangements.
- One of the highest traffic project is having 130k page view per month.
- The first more than $1k payment I start to received after July, it does make me stress for a few month.
This summarize what happen for Rework Labs on 2014, hopefully great year ahead and transform into a product company.