5 things that Evernote iPhone apps need to improve
I like evernote service a lot. i have the windows version at my office, mac version for my home’s iMac , windows mobile version on my Treo and iphone apps version for my ipod touch. So this is some of the rant about the evernote iphone apps.
- It’s very troublesome to tag note as favourtite – evernote is not viewable in iphone apps during offline , unless you tag the note as your favourite note. So how you do that ? you need to go in a note , wait for it to load then you can mark it as favourite, there are no mass marking available and the desktop version of evernote application doesn’t support this.
- It always ask for using your location – there is no setting for you to control this and it will keep ask you “Evernote” would like to use your current location ? “
- You can’t edit the note that havent sync – let you you write a note, click done and wait it for sync, suddenly you think of something, but you can’t edit the note if it never sync
- Only 1 note list can be view in offline – i understand not all notes is store, but let say if you are viewing on one particular notebook , after you offline , there is no way for you to navigate to other notebook to see what notes you have, it will only pop up “Error communicating with Evernotes server”
- Lastly there is a bug on pending screen – pending note with no note pending image showing at the same time