Rework Labs Report June 2014
I been busy for the whole day and finally I have some “me” time now, I should be churning out some code or doing a migration, but I choose to write down some thought, it’s almost 2/3 month past, i should blog about the June report. Remember I mention about this in the last post, everything might just happen in second half of the year, yes it really happen, at least I should be able to meet my sales goal this year.
So what happen this month ?
Freelance – Start a new Laravel project for membership system and a WordPress project which will involved contest submission.
Enquiry & Deal – 5 enquiry , 3 confirm , 1 cancel and 1 pending.
Business – I thought I can complete 3 side project but in the end , I only completed 0.5, lesson learn.
Project – Completed the first version Besnappy Plugin , this is the 0.5 that I mention.
- using Laravel forge on Linode & Digital ocean.
- using Laravel Homestead on my laptop, still prefer using homebrew setup php on my deskop.
- trying to sync btw Trello and Todoist a bit messy, need to find a better way to handle this.
- Setup Github Organization account for Rework Labs
- Start using wplic for local wordpress development
- testing Make Themes
- testing Divi
- it seem like more page builder for WordPress suddenly.
- bought velocity but regret.
June was have a slow start at first but suddenly lots of enquiry to deal with and running around to meet up client, in the end I pass by June without fully complete any side project, for the next few month it should be extreme busy, I should work hard to complete at least 1 side project every month.