Gomeasure with Google Analytics
I just went to a Google event yesterday , it’s a bit weird to went there as a freelance developer , is not like the old day where I have to responsible for analysis the site but I guess I m still pretty much interested on site analytics and would like to find out more about the new Google Analytics.
So I learn about the new Google Analytics v5 , which I been using since the beta release , there are a few interesting features, just list down some of important things in the event.
- Tracking campaign variable – allow you to keep track of different source with different tagging, I use similar setup before on Omniture.
- Mobile Measurement – there is this new section on Overview which allow you to understand more about the mobile visitor on your site
- Google Insight Search and Google Ad planner can let you understand more about what user searching for and what you can focus on to get more visitor.
- Using Google Site Optimizer to do A/B testing.
- Multi-Channel Funnels is really cool that you can find out all the pre action before the last click.
- Page speed has been highlight and the faster your site the better conversion rate you will be getting.