Rework Labs Report Mar 2014
Another month pass by, but I started this month report on time. I got a freelancer help this month to set up a project , but didn’t launch it at the end , since I think I m still unable to commit for that project, so most like will be doing a slow launch, although I have sign up the first customer for this service already.
so what happen this month ?
Freelance – working on enhancement of an existing project and trying to convert it into full Laravel 4 based. another WordPress customization.
Enquiry & Deal – 2 enquiry and 1 of last month enquiry has confirm, kick-start of recurring revenue.
Business – Setup the project together with the freelancer but putting a pause on it for now.
- Start using Trello , using it for work and individual project planning
- Start using Slack , quite like it but Hipchat just added new screen sharing feature which can counter it.
- Giving it a trial on Helpscout but in the end choose Snappy for support service.
- Using Serverpilot on Digital Ocean VPS to try out my side project, it work well.
- Hackpad is better then google doc for team sharing document.
1/4 of year is gone , I can’t waste the remaining 3/4, must really work hard, hopefully 1 side project every month if can.