Laravel 5.1 release
After the excited WWDC 2015 and Laravel release the new version last night, the version 5.1.
You can find out more about it in the 5.1 release notes
You can learn more about 5.1 from:
- the shiny new official documentation
- Laracast free lessons for 5.1
- Matt Stauffer’s new features in Laravel 5.1
What do I love about the version 5.1?
- LTS support
- Love the Job and Queues ( Welcome to the command bus )
- Injecting Services to Blade template
- It seems like there is some love for the testing too, but I haven’t read through
What version 5.1 release means to me?
- One Laravel 5 project waiting to be upgrade
- One Laravel 4.2 project waiting to be upgrade
- One new Laravel 5 project waiting to kickstart
It’s going to be busy for the next few month.