Wefollow not because you are what you think
I think most of the twitter user know about kevin rose , founder of digg just launch the twitter user directory – wefollow.
How this thing work is , just send to wefollow with 3 hashtag and it actually tag your twitter account with this 3 tag and show in wefollow websiite.
@wefollow #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag
Lots of review are floating around the web talking about this twitter user directory by hashtag.
- webware – WeFollow Twitter directory: Kevin Rose’s latest
- readwriteweb – WeFollow: A Top Twitters List
- mashable – Digg Founder Launches WeFollow, A User-Generated Twitter Directory
It seem like most of the review are positive, i do thinking a similiar idea before this, that’s why i looking at this in a different way
- self tag might be good, but crowdsource tagging should be better
- the top list shouldn’t judge by the number of follower , it should be decide by how many user tag your twitter account on that particular tag
This is what i think – We follow you not because you are what you think , we follow you is because we think what you are. A good example how i hijack webdeveloper this tag , just like my twitter friend say “you seldom tweet about web developer related thing , still using #webdeveloper huh ?”