Working on Bloglah
For the past few day i been trying to working on bloglah new engine, yesterday finally i close up the current bloglah in order to force myself to process the new engine faster .
I wish the new engine can fix up some the old issue
- moving back to wordpress
- new themes is chosen
- the rss aggregator engine would be a totally rewrite
- make use of wp-autoblog as base
- it will insert the blog title as category name
- by default close the ping feature and comment feature
- adding permanent url and author name as post meta data
- auto insert valid feed in links management
so far is about 80% complete already, the only thing i want to do now is replace the magpierss with simplepie , just that this won’t give me more headache, by using the cache feature i hope this can reduce the feed capture delay issue.