What I Use In 2005
the 10 thing that i use most often in 2005, 4 web service, 2 web script and 4 program .
- Netvibes – for personal information aggregator , i use it to keep track my gmail, my delicious, my blog comment feed, my wiki changed and my notes
- Bloglines – rss reader, i use it to keep track the changes of the blog that i want to follow
- Del.icio.us – social bookmarking service, i use it to keep my bookmark, i even move all my browser bookmark to it.
- Remember The Milk – Online todo list, i use it to keep track task list/reminder
- wordpress – for all my blog, i been using this blogging script
- dokuwiki – i use it for personal project wiki , record down all my project detail
- firefox – my primary browser , accompany for daily site surfing
- thunderbird – my primary email client, working for my email
- easyphp – a server-all-in-one program, i use it for lots of development
- msn messager – the most active IM i have after ICQ , tons of net friend communicate through this
most likely thunderbird and remember the milk will been replace soon