Rework Labs Report November 2014
22 more days for 2014, finally things start to slow down , I have plan to take a break during year-end, hopefully can have a proper rest , I been feeling burnout since I coming back from Hong Kong.
So what happen on November ?
Freelance – continue the startup project and another membership system on Laravel and a few e-commerce project on WordPress.
Enquiry & Deal – around 4 enquiry , rejected 1 for mobile app, not qualify for a project need to manage infrastructure, giving estimate to a startup for next year project and a booking system.
- renew my iOS dev license again, although most of the time just build for prototype.
- subscribe to Cartalyst for Laravel package
- getting additional MainWP extension for promo price for the next year project
- Apppresser release something interesting call Reactor which use ionic framework with WordPress.
- Murally is quite interesting if you need to do some planning visually.
- Using Gitgo for all my WordPress project, looking for some other better solution at the same time.
- Using revisr to maintain WordPress site with Git.
- really in love with Bugsnag , inform me the bug that my end user having.
- still researching on Stream for my e-commerce user on Woocommerce.