Hotel Review : Swiss Garden Hotel KL
Its a very last min decision to stay at Hotel for my last night in KL, reasons are
- my gf’s friend house is quite far from city ( we stay there for 2 night already )
- i wish to spend some private time with my gal ( she bz chit chat with her friend when we stay there )
- i wish to have a cooling night ( her friend house no air con )
- its near by bus station , we going to take bus back to singapore the next day
- this hotel is about 5~10 min far from the star hill
since its a last min decision, we face some problem to book a hotel , lots of website would require you to make a booking 2~3 day ago, but lucky i recall wotif from Cowboy ‘s Blog and it allow me to make booking for the next day.
so i getting a deluxe room which cost RM 240.00 include of breakfast and RM10 wotif booking fee, quite a good deal for a 4 star hotel. The Room seem like newly REFURBISHED , but certain part in the toilet seem old .. wierd. Breakfast is quite SOP, but the restaurant looks cool. The only thing that i m not so happy is without free internet, the biz centre charge you for RM20 per hour , or RM50 per day in your room.
this would a recommend hotel for KL first timer, since is only beside the bus terminal, for me ? the next visit i would like to try Maya Hotel