Google and Web2.0
Just suddenly have this thought in my mind, why is google so successful ? because it always thinks “out of the box” ?
- When Yahoo took over del.icio.us and Flickr, Google has no action on any web2.0 company
- When we thought that Google prefers to develop themselves, it acquired writely, web-office wave started
- After writely, we thought that irows or numsum might be the next one, but Google released Google Spreadsheet, which is done by themselves
- When everyone thought that Google already have Google Video, it acquired Youtube out of the blue
- Since it acquired Youtube, shouldn’t it spend some time to digest it? but today jotspot is in their mouth again …
Just some random thought ….