2016 Year In Review
It’s kind of late to write a 2016 review, I been losing momentum to write anything for the past few month. Finally today I have some time to sit down and type out this post.
Checking on my 2016 Resolution, I felt quite regret for a year past and didn’t complete much.
- Work /
Product/ Life Balance – I did pretty well for Work Life balance, I work lesser during weekend nowadays and spends time with my family. But nothing has been done on the product side.
- Stay Healthy – Have enough sleep, cut down 3-in-1 coffee a lot and went for GYM some time, but weight still the main issue.
Build Habits– I think this last for four months and I totally lost track. Build Something– I thought building product is easy but I totally failure last year, I did a few concept little thing and left it. Convert from freelance to product owner– Nope, long way to go.
I still using Trello to track my resolutions and relevant monthly events and it works well, but I don’t have much patient to build up habits.
So these are the memorable things for 2016.
- Family trip to Perth during May, my son first oversea trip.
- Family trip to HK during Oct.
- Kuantan Biz Trip during June, my first local biz trip.
- Melaka Trip during July.
- Staycation on Jan and Oct.
- Bought a new car because our COE is ending soon.
- My son starts going to play group.
- My son first performance on stage.
- Back to World Of Warcraft for three months.
- A new Family Member confirmed.
- Meetup with a bunch of primary school friends.
- A Family Member passes away.
- Kickstart an e-commerce store.