10 things about Rework Labs 2016
It’s been six years since I started Rework Labs, I m planning to make it different this year, let’s hope this year I can push it forward.
These are the ten important things about Rework Labs in 2016.
- Total collected revenue remains the same with less than 2% increase.
- Around 20% of income is from Malaysia this year.
- 60% income are from the same client, and all applications are for in-house usage.
- I have built an MVP for a startup on WordPress.
- I have my first local biz trip to Kuantan.
- Build web application for a petrol station.
- A massive e-commerce project in talk for few months, still not confirm.
- Lost one of recurring maintenance e-commerce website, the site transform into a market place.
- Propose a profit sharing deal for an e-commerce site.
- Build an admin package of Laravel for my own usage.
It’s a not so bad year for Rework Labs, but again I miss out to build anything and convert to product biz. I hope 2017 I can finally put a check mark on this goal.