Unplug from Plaxo
Sometime ago i m thinking to use Plaxo to sync all my contact, but today i just did the delete account action. Why am i leaving Plaxo ?
- It been acquired by comcast, Comcast doesn’t seem like have good rep
- Only allow sync to 1 google calendar.
- Mobile sync is a premium service , you need to pay about $50 for this
- Not much of people ( that i know ) using
- Time to change a new service
Currently i m looking at funambol but it seem like don’t have any mac support, it should be good if i only need to sync btw my office and my mobile. I wonder why , it have ipod n iphone support .. but doesn’t sync with mac os address book and ical.
hmmmmm any other choice ?