Self review post should be done before starting of new year , but this year due to some last min project rushing and celebration of new year at my brother’s place, I didn’t squeeze out lots of review post like last year. I just came home and finally sit down and review what happen for the last 12 month.
Looking at last year resolution , I only manage to hit one main goal (related to my business) which are not listed.
- Build up exercise habit. – Fail , I think I only went to gym for a few time, really busy with lots of project.
- Create more personal project. – 50% , no personal project has been done, but I have quite a few unique freelance project.
- Generate multiple source of income. – Fail, but I manage to hit sales target for my business.
- Hack more things. 50% , the few unique freelance project did improve my skill.
- More self-control , anger management and be positive. 50% , could be better.
These are the 10 memorable things for 2012.
- Getting Married.
- I don’t handle stress well.
- Pass the Titanium exam and become certified Developer.
- Enjoying my honeymoon at Seoul.
- Doing not bad for my freelance career.
- I went to Facebook Mobile Hack & Evernote event.
- Getting some new Gadget include new iPhone , iPad mini and finally own a 27 inch Monitor.
- Taking small step trying to expand business but doesn’t really work well.
- Become habit to drop some note on what happen on my daily life on Day One.
- I blog lesser than I thought but still able to fetch some Adsense income.
Lots of thing happen and I m glad that finally everything is over. I m saying goodbye to 2012 and looking forward to 2013.