Goodbye Remember The Milk , Hello The Hit List
I m a remember the milk pro account user , my account is going to expired tomorrow and i m not going to renew it.
This is not related to Remember The Milk at all , it does serve me well , having a nice and clean interface , google gear supported for offline todo and a great iphone apps that accompany my every morning lonely trip and the only thing it lack of , might be a desktop client.
Since rtm serve me well , why am i still changing ?
- I feel like trying something new
- I would like to have a desktop client
- I got The Hit List free as part of my macheist bundle purchase
- I heard that The Hit List iphone apps is in process
- $25 per year vs once off application fee
because of all these reason, i have decided not to renew my rtm account and migrated all my task over to The Hit List and i will be still using rtm for some quick work. Let’s hope The Hit List can help me to be more organize and please release the iphone apps A.S.A.P. thanks !