After all these year, all these category has become meaningless, I have become an Apple Fan, I don’t deny some of the Apple product not really that perfect, example I m slightly regret the purchase of iPad 1 (I should wait for iPad2 ) but no doubt most of their product is really the “industry standard” , after they release something, people just follow. Currently I m in the whole Apple eco system , using their product / software /app store and will be trying to start earning in this eco system.
- Nov 2013 – iPad mini.
- Oct 2012 – iPhone 5.
- July 2011 – Macbook Air 2011.
- July 2011 – Time Capsule 2011.
- Sep 2010 – iPhone 4.
- June 2010 – iPad 1.
- July 2008 – iPod Touch.
- Apr 2008 – Sold Macbook Pro.
- Mar 2008 – refurbished iMac ( mid 2007 ).
- Sep 2007 Getting refurbished Macbook pro, starting of my mac switcher life.
- Dec 2003 – Sony Ericsson T610, after win a $500 dollar phone voucher after i joined the company for 1 month ( currently my gf’ sis is using )
- May 2005 – Use my bro’s Treo 600
- Dec 2005 – Sony Ericsson K750i ( selling to a colleague )
- Dec 2006 – Treo 680 ( scratched and selling off )
- Feb 2007 – Dopod 838 pro (bought from somewhere and trade for Treo 750v)
- Mar 2007 – Treo 750v ( after 838pro give me lots of problem )
- Jan 2008 – Nokia E61i ( get it when sign up new singtel phone line, sold after 2 week)
- 1999 Pentium PC , bought it after completed secondary school life, cost around RM3000
- 2000 Upgrade by make use of bro’s pc unwanted part
- 2002 Bring the whole pc over to AUS when study my degree
- 2002 PC spoiled in AUS, bought some of the new component there
- 2003 Bring back from AUS and bring over to Singapore when i start working here
- 2005 Upgrade my DIY pc motherboard & CPU
- 2007 Take over my bro’s PC ( which our spec is about the same but mine keep having problem ) when he upgrade his pc
- June 2004 Bought my first latop during IT show $1700 – Sotec
- Sotec Spoiled after 1 year+, the checking fee is more expensive then the trade in fee, at the end just pay the checking and didn’t repair, now keep in the store
- April 2005 Bought second laptop Acer Travelmate 3002
- July 2005 Selling of my Acer Notebook because new company is providing notebook
- Dec 2008 My first netbook MSI Wind
PDA & MP3 Player& Game Console
- Mar 2005 – iRiver H10 ( now in my office , help me destress when i need music, less using after i find out there are itune sharing in the office )
- May 2006 – Palm TX because got lucky draw voucher for $100 ( recently screen broken , still thinking want to send for repair or not )
- Sep 2007 – PSP Slim